After taking the Prowess Certification, I have regained a sense of accomplishment and pride that I have valuable set of skills to bring to the workforce.”
- Jen M., Dallas, TX
Our 16-hour certification designed with today’s woman in mind includes an in-depth look at teamwork, interpersonal skills, technology, and project management principles. It’s comprised of both individual and small group work proving a safe space to share the good, bad, and ugly with others who are in your shoes. Once completed, you will receive 1:1 career coaching and opportunity to apply to our remote work job pool.
WHO this is for:
- Returners ready to transition back into the workforce after caregiving – but aren’t sure how
- Women who looking to pivot in their careers or into remote work
- Professionals who want to establish goals and put them into action
WHAT you will get:
- Custom plan for your career goals based on your values, boundaries, and needs.
- Understanding and skills to manage a project from start to close.
- Knowledge of the latest technology utilized in most professional remote work settings.
- Comprehension of emotional intelligence and communication patterns and how your style best supports teammates.
- Remote work best practices.
- Resume refinement that showcases your competencies, supported by the views of those you respect and trust.
- Example of work to submit to Prowess to qualify for the job pool.
- Opportunity to connect with other like-minded women in your small group for support and motivation.
Before you dive-in, complete the below so that we have a benchmark to track your progress AND so you are assigned a small group for peer work.
Module 1: Goal Setting
The Prowess Certification starts with each of us defining what we want for ourselves in our career path. Whether you are in a career pivot, returning after a break or wanting to gain confidence to progress, a holistic, clear plan is essential.
Module 2: Project Management
The Prowess Certification anchors on project management skills. These principles are applicable to many roles and will help further careers or lay the groundwork for seeking a role as a project manager.
Module 3: Remote work
Remote work skills are essential to finding flexible work. The following lessons focus on professional skills as well as self-care.
Module 4: Communication
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is an anchor point of the Prowess mission and vision. The following lessons walk through identifying EQ traits based on the research and ways to better understand our strengths in professional roles.
Module 5: Resume Reboot
In this section, we look to gain confidence in building our resume and interviewing.
Module 6: Technology Reboot
To make a successful transition in the professional world, we must be constant learners of technology. Utilize the following resources to gain understanding of tools that are common in a project management or business operations role.
Complete the final project to demonstrate your project management skills and EQ.